Hospital Patient Transfer Stretcher Trolleys For Rescue Room
|Overall size (L*W*H)
|Size of oxygen bottle holder
||Dia. 140mm, max. 4L
- Joint Complete set of aluminum molding joints connecting the side rails and lateral frame,which permits the
- movements of side rails more rapid and continuously.
- Mattress Using 70mm thick sponge to make patient more comfortable.Fabric is waterproof and breathable.
- Imported Hydraulic Cylinder Using hydraulic cylinder and high-low and crank and self-pull rod. Using gas spring to stepless lift.
- Proper procedure needs to be exercised to safely transfer the patient from the stretcher to the bed.
- An innovative side-rail design allows medical personnel to carry out this action efficiently and with
- greater ease. Side-rail can be laid out on a bed positioned next to the stretcher to act as a transfer board,
- creating zero gap for easy and quick transfer.
- Bed board, frame Bed board - compact laminate board.
- Frame - aluminum alloy pressing and high quality steel.
- Mattress surface material - PU polyester
- Inner core material - polyurethane foam
- Operation room
- Rescue Room
- Resuscitation Room
- Hospital ward