The YA-D5-13 bed's numerous features and ergonomic design provide safer patient mobility and convenience for caregiver’s operation. Compact and sturdy structure, 5 functions with manual CPR, which can meet the needs of ICU patient care.
- With embedded railing control, visible icons, with nurse control panel facing outside and limited button facing the patient.
- Central brake system is adopted with dual braking pedals on both sides for easy manipulation
- Bumper caster is located on four corners of the bed
- Manual CPR lever is located on both sides
- Angle indicator is achieved on the railing, especially the 30 degrees for back section adjustment is clearly marked for frequent use.