The Scoop stretcher is primarily used to transfer fractured and seriously wounded patients. At both ends of the scoop stretcher, a hinged and joined mechanism is set in the middle, which can set the scoop stretcher into two parts. Our design allows for easy locking and unlocking which is ideal for emergency situations.
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials.
- A separately-type stretcher to transfer fractured and serious patients.
- A hinged and joined arrangement, which is easy to set the stretcher into two parts, is set in the middle at both ends of the stretcher.
- Strengthen the patients at original place to reduce the further hurt of the patients.
- Put the patients in the stretcher quickly & easily.
- Can be taken out from the back of the patient without moving the patient.
- Adjust the length according to patients' body.
- A narrow-frame foot structure.
- Light-weighted, small-sized, easy-carried, use-safely and easy for sterilization and clean.
- Mainly used for hospitals, sports, ambulance carrying patients and wounded person.
Product Size(L- W- H)
|2100 * 440 * 60mm|
Folded Size(L- W- H)
|1200 * 440 * 90mm|
|1700 * 460 * 80mm|